Thanks for using our websites and services! Like you, we believe personal integrity is important and we take your privacy seriously. We use DPOrganizer to ensure that we always process your personal data in accordance with legal requirements and your rightful expectations.
Saninet BV is a company established in The Netherlands and as such, we adhere to the Dutch Personal Data Act (Wbp 01-09-2001) which implements the European Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC. As per 25th of May 2018 we follow the GDPR.
Our registered address is Europalaan 12, 5232 BC, ’s-Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands and as regards data protection matters, we are happy to receive your questions or concerns through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data processed
Personal data refers to data that can be related to you as a natural person. We may come to process the following types of personal data related to you:
- Contact details such as name, e-mail address and phone number
- Other information we receive from you through your contact with us
Purposes of processing
We process personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide our services in accordance with relevant terms and conditions
- Administration of the business relationship with you and the Saninet customer you represent
- To develop and improve our services
- To provide you as a current or potential Saninet customer representative with information and offers about our services. For the avoidance of doubt, any marketing material distributed using your personal data is sent to you as a current or potential Saninet customer representative and not to you as a private individual.
Sharing with third parties and transfer to third countries
We may come to share personal data with third parties for the purposes explained above. For the avoidance of doubt, we will not share personal data with third parties in a manner that enables such third parties to use personal data for direct marketing purposes in relation to you as a private individual, only to you in capacity of a current or potential Saninet customer representative.
It is our obligation to only process personal that is accurate, relevant and necessary, taking into account our legitimate purposes. You have the right to control that we do so.
To update personal data that we process about you, please get in touch with us through email@example.com. To receive a free of charge excerpt of personal data that we process about you, please send us a physical, signed letter to Saninet BV, Europalaan 12, 5232 BC, ’s-Hertogenbosch.